The Law Office of
Gerald R. Prettyman
U.S. Patent Attorney
International Patent Attorney
United States Trademark Attorney
California Trademark Attorney
U.S. Copyright Attorney
Attorney at Law, California and Minnesota
Protection for All Your Ideas Under the Sun®
* Protecting clients' intellectual property and other ideas, (e.g., patent, trademark, copyright, trade secrets);
* Patent, trademark and business name searches;
* Preparing, filing and prosecuting patent, trademark and copyright applications;
* Drafting business contracts and partnership and incorporation documents;
* Advising businesses on use of the Internet and social networking for advertising and sales; and
* Helping entrepreneurs prepare their start-up and themselves for funding pitches.
* Licensing of patents, trademarks, copyrights, software, EULAs
* Contractor Agreements, Software Development Agreement, Lease Agreements, EULAs
******* Initial Consultation Topics *******
* Advice on how utility and design patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, and contracts protect your idea, and on patentability of your idea;
* The distinctions of provisional and non-provisional patent applications.
* The appropriate use of a provisional patent application and patent searches.
* How to find and use the WOW of an idea that will sell the product or service.
* How to inexpensively create a functional prototype.
* How to work with consumers to optimize the product for market acceptance and pricing.
* How to inexpensively start a business while protecting your assets, and when to incorporate.
* How licensing and franchising work, if you are interested.
Please call (925) 600-7342 or email to set up a consultation.
Legal services are flat fee or hourly, as negotiated with the client.